The Bolt remote control and receiver inside the board have already been paired and tested at the factory before shipping so there is no need to do anything to use them.
If the remote control and receiver need to be paired again, please pairing them according to the steps below:
- Turn off the remote control and Bolt board
- Press the ON / OFF button on the remote control for 5 seconds. After the remote LEDs have switched on, keep pressing the button to enter self-detection mode, the 3 LEDs on the remote will start blinking rapidly. After this you can release the ON button.
- Turn on the board, the receiver goes into search mode and will auto-pairing with remote control. When the green led on the remote control lights up the pairing has occurred.
- Turn off remote control and board
- Turn them on again to check if everything works correctly.